Play On Names
Match each statement on the left to the appropriate tree on the right.
Fill in the blanks with the name of the tree the statement reminds you of.
- ______ A person who is old.
- ______ Something that stretches
- ______ A bright color
- ______ A nut
- ______ Small insect
- ______ Another name for cleaning up
- ______ OK spelled with an A in the middle
- ______ A present for a teacher
- ______ The most "knotty" wood
- ______ The sound a slap makes
- ______ Fire leftovers
- ______ A city in west Texas
Tree Worksheet Answers
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Scouts
Scouter Paul on Wilderness Survival MB
Jay on Wilderness Survival MB
kayla on Rattlesnake Story
Anthony Hughes on Mile Swim award
Scouter Paul on /blog/1360.asp
Tonya Lillie on /blog/1360.asp
Cubmaster Albert on Fireman Chit award
Sheryl on Bear Claws adventure
SM on Northern Tier grace
Scouter Paul on Northern Tier graceMore Comments...