Tiger Circles: Duty to God Adventure
Adventure Goal: Help Tigers learn more about their family's beliefs and values.
Complete Requirement 1 plus at least two others.
- Discuss with your parent, guardian, den leader, or other caring adult what it means to do your duty to God. Tell how you do your duty to God in your daily life.
- With a family member, attend a religious service or other activity that shows how your family expresses reverence for God.
- Earn the religious emblem of your faith that is appropriate for your age or grade.
- Help with a local service project and talk with your den or family about how helping others is part of our duty to God.
- With the approval of your parent/guardian, den leader, or other caring adult, think of and then carry out an act of kindness or respect that you think shows duty to God.
Ideas for Adventure Requirements:
- Have scouts complete requirements at home. Define time in a den meeting for scouts to share what they did for requirements #2-#5.
Den Meeting Ideas for Circles: Duty to God Adventure:
- Introduce scouts to the Religious Emblem award
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Scouts
Scouter Paul on Whittlin Chip
tommy on Whittlin Chip
fish307 on Ice Fishing skit
Mark on Award Search
Scouter Paul on Square Knots
David Erwin Bell on Square Knots
Eric Patnoudes on Tiger Cubs
Irell Longston on Scout Slogan
Caleb Daniels, Venturer Extraordinaire. on Tattoo MB
Yukon Jack on Square KnotsMore Comments...