This Game is meant for Boy Scouts.
1 or more volleyballs, rubber balls, or nerf balls
Lay out a rectangular play area such as a basketball court.
Place a bench at each end.
Mark a goalkeeper-only zone around the bench to keep opposing players from being too close.
There are many alternate versions of this game. General Play
Alternative Rules to Mix In
- Divide into two teams, one on each side of the court center line.
- Each team chooses a goalkeeper to go and stand on the bench at the far end of the court. They will throw the ball to him and score a point when he catches it.
- The ball is passed between players until it is thrown to the goalkeeper for a score.
- Players wear colored jerseys and can roam the entire court.
- Players can not move once they have the ball.
- If the ball touches the ground, whichever team was in possession of it, loses possession.
- When a goalkeeper catches the ball, he can immediately throw it at an opposing player and turn him into a goalkeeper if hit below the waist.
- All players stay on their side of the center line. They can either try to score a goal or hit someone on the other team below the shoulders with the ball to force them out to the penalty box. When their team scores a goal, the first 1, 2, or 3 people can return from the penalty box.
- Use multiple balls.
- Use different colored balls. Yellow can only be used to tag someone. Blue can only be used to score a goal.
- Make up additional rules.
Did you try it and like it? Or hate it?|
Click a thumb to vote: