Play On Names
Match each statement on the left to the appropriate tree on the right.
Fill in the blanks with the name of the tree the statement reminds you of.
- ______ A person who is old.
- ______ Something that stretches
- ______ A bright color
- ______ A nut
- ______ Small insect
- ______ Another name for cleaning up
- ______ OK spelled with an A in the middle
- ______ A present for a teacher
- ______ The most "knotty" wood
- ______ The sound a slap makes
- ______ Fire leftovers
- ______ A city in west Texas
Tree Worksheet Answers
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Scouts
Jeff Blumenthal KB9CZ Amateur Extra on Radio m.b.
Brad Parish on Red Skelton minute
Al Whittaker on Webelos Tribe story
Yukon Jack on Medal of Merit
G. Mack Bentley on Radio m.b.
Jane on Super Achiever award
Scouter Paul on Super Achiever award
AP on Super Achiever award
Cee on /blog/1361.asp
Dogbyt on Veteran awardMore Comments...