Noah's Ark Minute
This Minute is meant for Boy Scouts.
Much about life can be learned from Noah's Ark:
- Don't miss the boat.
- Remember we're all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
- Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- Use the buddy system.
- Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you're stressed, float a while.
- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
Click one to vote:
Did you like it?
Or hate it?
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Boys
ryan on Contest
thrifty on MacGyver post
Charles McKinnis on Whittlin Chip
Roderick Herbig on Scout Is minute
Margaret Ann Creek on Wolf Uniform
Eric Lessing on Ditchem game
Joshua Garcoa on Outdoor Code
Jeff Moulton on Merit Badges
Moose on Fundraising
hristo koev on Brother John songMore Comments...