Noah's Ark Minute
This Minute is meant for Boy Scouts.
Much about life can be learned from Noah's Ark:
- Don't miss the boat.
- Remember we're all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
- Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
- Build your future on high ground.
- Use the buddy system.
- Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you're stressed, float a while.
- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
Click one to vote:
Did you like it?
Or hate it?
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Boys
Kathy on Geocaching MB
David Marks on Game Design MB
Ken Zabel on /blog/1317.asp
Ray Rogers on Red Skelton minute
Scouter Paul on /blog/1317.asp
Lee Manevitch on /blog/1317.asp
Mark Coleman on AoL Duty to God
Trace on Den Chief award
Daniel W Liang on Scout Law
Kimberly on Winter Camping TipsMore Comments...