This Game is meant for Boy Scouts, Webelos scouts.
Define the war zone at least as large as a football field and place the treasure in the center.
Each team defines their hideout as a 10 foot diameter circle around an obvious marker close to the end of their side of the game area.
A treasure fell from the king's carriage as it was driving through the forest. Now, two opposing dens of thieves are each wanting the treasure for their own.
Each team goes to their hideout in the woods. The treasure is in about the center of the game area.
When the war begins, scouts rush through the woods to retrieve the treasure to their hideout.
- A scout may carry no more than 2 pinecones or tennis balls.
- If a scout is hit by a thrown ball, he is immediately out of the game.
- A scout must drop all his ammo in order to pick up the treasure.
- A scout hit while carrying the treasure must drop the treasure and leave the game.
- Each team's hideout is its only safe area. All other parts of the game area are open battlefield.
- The team that carries the treasure to their hideout receives 4 points.
- Each scout removed from the game counts 1 point for the opposing team.