- ___ metallic element resembling magnesium, used in making galvanized iron, alloys, and as an element in voltaic cells.
- ___ a ductile, malleable, silver-white metallic element - used for making machinery, tools
- ___ precious yellow metallic element, used in coins, decorations, etc.
- ___ metallic element, light, reddish-brown color used as an electrical conductor - manufacturer or alloys such as brass and bronze
- ___ steel gray, hard, light metallic element used in coppers - in springs
- ___ white, ductile metallic element used in coins, ornaments, table utensils
- ___ a heavy, malleable, bluish gray metal used in bullets