- Our bodies "repair" themselves while we sleep.
- Wear clean clothes & socks every day, but you don't need clean clothes after a shower or bath.
- Use proper lighting for all activities including reading, TV viewing, and playing.
- Fitness is never just physical - it involves both the mind and body together.
- Stand tall, and walk tall with shoulders back and stomach in.
- It's OK to share drinking cups, washcloths and towels.
- Different foods provide different nutrients, and no one food can sustain us.
- Rushing meals or skipping meals can be harmful to your body.