You Might Be a Scoutmaster If Joke
You just might be a Scoutmaster if:
- Most of your wardrobe is olive drab or khaki.
- You have holes in the pockets of your jeans from carrying a pocket knife.
- You begin to think half frozen French fries don't taste all that bad.
- You keep a bucket of water by your side while cooking dinner.
- You spontaneously break into strange songs in public.
- You can stare at a spider web for an hour, and not notice the time passing.
- You carry your own toilet paper wherever you go
- You always read by a flashlight.
- Your radio is always tuned to the weather station.
- You hoard tent stakes.
- You wear 2 pairs of socks to bed.
- You keep a lantern hanging outside your bathroom door.
- You sleep under a trash bag.
- You cannot walk by a piece of trash without picking it up.
- You carry a duffle bag size first-aid kit in your car.
- You always have hat hair.
- You continue to wear it until it stands on it's own.
- You're always counting how many matches you have left.
- You know all the words to "Little Bunny Foo-Foo", but can't remember where you left your briefcase.
- You see paint samples in a store and immediately want to name things in nature with the same colors.
- Your pots and pans are all black.
- You roast a mini-marshmallows on a paper clip over a candle; then put it on a golden graham with one square of chocolate, just to get the flavor.
- You always cook enough food for twelve.
- Pie iron pizzas is the best meal you've had all week.
- You always have a cup hooked to your belt.
- All your clothes have little pieces of egg stuck on them.
- You own little bits of every color felt.
- You open letters with a pocket knife.
- You have something on your shoe...and you're sure it's only mud.
- You eat ants on a log and like it.
- You wear bread bags on your feet.
- You know 365 one pot meals.
- Your "microwave" is a box wrapped in foil.
- When opening large gifts, you wonder if you have a piece of foil large enough to cover it.
- You buy your shampoo in little tiny bottles.
- You order pizzas 14 at a time.
- You have to urge to help little old ladies...whether they want it or not.
- Everything in your cupboard says "instant, just add water".
- Your neighbors hide when they see you going door to door with "that order form" again.
- You have to go to the restroom and you start looking for a buddy.
- You really do use those emergency sewing kits.
Click one to vote:
Did you like it?
Or hate it?
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Boys
Scout on Camping MB
Scouter Joe on Arrow of Light
Meg Hinterlang on Billboard song
Scouter Paul on Home
Dell from Michigan on Arrow of Light
Apreciouslight on Traveling Angels story
Shelby on Books Never Written
Brad on Home
Marsha vogt on Scouting 4 Food
Marsha vogt on Scouting 4 FoodMore Comments...