This Game is meant for Boy Scouts.
You can make the tasks as easy or complicated as needed. It is better to keep them approximately the same level of time to complete or have extras in case of a traffic jam at one monster.
Patrols are sent out to complete different tasks and find all the monsters.
Once all the Monsters are ready, give each patrol leader their patrol's card. Each patrol should be started out looking for a different monster.
When a monster is found, the patrol asks him what monster he is. If he is the one they are looking for, then they must perform his required task. When completed, he marks their card and they go looking for the monster he reads off his card.
The winning patrol is the one that completes the most tasks in a given time.
On each monster's card, print one of these lines:
- Frankenstein - tie a bowline knot, tautline hitch, sheetbend. Go find 'The Hulk'
- The Hulk - Draw North on the ground without using a compass. Go find 'Godzilla'.
- Godzilla - Start a fire. Go find 'Wolfman'.
- Wolfman - Line up with your shortest member East and your tallest West. Go find 'Dracula'.
- Dracula - Make a stretcher and carry someone 100 feet and back. Go find 'Mr. Hyde'.
- Mr. Hyde - Identify 3 reasons why this spot would or would not be a good Leave No Trace campsite. Demonstrate hiking through pristine and high-use areas. Go find 'Frankenstein'.
4 ropes and 2 poles for Frankenstein.
2 compasses for Wolfman.
Godzilla - at least 3 ways to start a fire - flint/steel, steel wool and battery, magnesium.
Dracula - two poles and a blanket.