Venturing Leadership Award
This Award is meant for Venturer scouts.
The Venturing Leadership Award is presented by councils, areas, regions, or National Council to venturers having made exceptional contributions to Venturing and who exemplify the Venturing code.
There are four levels of award:
- Council: Medallion suspended from blue and white ribbon and worn around the neck. (For unit-, district-, and council-level recognition.)
- Area: Medallion suspended from grey and white ribbon and worn around the neck.
- Region: Medallion suspended from green and white ribbon and worn around the neck.
- National: Medallion suspended from red and white ribbon and worn around the neck.
Knot Description: Silver knot on green/red/blue background with silver border.
- Be registered and involved as a Venturer for at least one year.
- Be a youth member when nominated for the award.
- Hold a leadership position or an office at the unit, district, council, area, region, or national level (as appropriate for the level of the award presented).
- Show exceptional dedication and give outstanding leadership and service to Venturing and to Venturers (on the level appropriate for the award).
Download an application form
See BSA page for more info.
Click one to vote:
Did you like it?
Or hate it?
Contest - Ask a Question - Add Content
This site is not officially associated with the Boy Scouts of America
Find more Scouting Resources at www.BoyScoutTrail.com
Follow Me, Boys
colin claxon on Life Scouts
Scouter Paul on Boy Scouts
Ronald Ewald on Boy Scouts
Jacob on Webelos Walkabout
Asher on Bear Attack skit
Elmer on /blog/1330.asp
BSss on /blog/1330.asp
Patricia Hernandez on /blog/1330.asp
Pbev on /blog/1330.asp
Kristian on /blog/1330.aspMore Comments...